We have extensive experience in developing custom antenna and radio frequency designs for a wide range of applications. Our engineering team helps in building new wireless solutions and radio frequency applications, assist in RF analysis and product testing-across-interdisciplinary-domains.
We have a strong RF and Microwave engineering capability, featuring a team of enthusiastic engineering talent, substantial investments in RF test and measuring instruments, and an attitude to utilize the latest technologies.
An in-house manufacturing capability and an insatiable demand for fulfilling requirements of Radar, Electronic Warfare and Communication domains, we have developed a whole line of building blocks including TRx Modules, Up and Down Converters, Power Amplifiers, Transmitters, Combiners and Couplers for specific requirements.
- Antenna Design
- Filter Design
We provide top-notch antenna design that results in functional implementation of high performance requirements. Our practical-driven process includes reviewing the initial client and project needs and collaborating with our client to develop practical requirements and design goals. After agreeing on a design concept, we perform a Situational Analysis to identify and prioritize additional design goals and objectives.
This process leads to antenna design solutions that are innovative, practical, cost-effective and useful.
- Selection of suitable external Antenna like whip, Helical, Loop etc. Depending upon range requirements and Space constraints. Design of micro-strip PCB Antenna to reduce cost.
- Design of band pass / low pass Filters using passive components.
Radio frequency printed circuit boards (RF PCBs) are an exciting, fast growing sector of the PCB manufacturing industry. They are also incredibly complex with a dizzying range of options.
- PCB Design of RF critical components with throughout 50 ohm impedance matching
- Provision of ground shielding, wherever necessary
- Marking of no plane zone under antenna geometry
- Orthogonal placement of multiple on-board antennas sharing same band
- Stitching of RF vias around the perimeter of RF components. RF Signal strength improvement through proper PCB Design
- Careful routing to guard RF signals and circuits to reduce radiated and international emissions
- RF Hardware for GPS, GSM, Bluetooth, WLAN, DVB-H, W-CDMA and ZigBee Technologies
- RF Transceivers
- Low Noise Amplifiers
- Power Amplifiers
- PLL based Synthesizers
Analog & Mixed Signal PCB Design
The electronic industry has developing applications that require integrated functionality of both digital and analog circuits. MASTERPCB has significant expertise in the designing of mixed signals.
- Audio video codes, encoders, decoders
- DAC and high speed ADC
- Communication systems
- RF- based band and RF frontend